In my attempt to live healthy, I am forever trying to find ways to eat oats in recipes that are simple and delicious. And, this granola recipe is my favourite way to munch on them.
You can chomp it as a snack by itself, top it over smoothies or use it over or (as base) under any dessert. Granola is the best way to add that filling, crunchy, energy packed bite into your dish.
Ingredients: (for 1 bowl granola)
- Almonds – 8-10, Chopped
- Oats – 1 cup dry rolled oats (shown here – Quaker oats)
- Walnuts – 4-5, Chopped
- Raisins – 12-15
- Any other dried fruits, nuts, seeds, coconut flakes, choco chips, or just anything as you please.
Binding Mix –
- Butter – unsalted, solid 1 tablespoon (options – coconut oil)
- Brown Sugar – 1-2 tablespoon
- Honey – 1 tablespoon (options – maple syrup, similar sweet syrup)
- Peanut Butter – 2 tablespoons
Your hearty, delicious ‘Nuts n Raisin’ granola is ready!!
Store it in an air tight container and relish the chewy, crunchy, energy packed treat anytime, anywhere.
For more such mouth-watering, scrumptious recipes do come back to my ‘Good Food Diariess’.
~ suchita@mylifediariez ~
PS – You can also request recipes in comments section down below. And do not forget to mention how did you like the granola?